LAMH Recycle Ltd
LAMH Recycle is a social enterprise with charitable status providing training and employment opportunities within a supportive work environment for people experiencing mental ill health and other disadvantaged groups since 1999.
Can Recycling, their first operation, was established in 1999 as therapeutic work for their volunteers. PC Recycling and Sales was then launched in 2002 as a partner to the can service and quickly became their main business activity.
IT WEEE Recycling Services Professional waste management.
• IT WEEE Recycling Services Professional waste management service for redundant IT, network and communications equipment.
• Fully licensed by the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (WML/W/220105) Covers the Scottish Central Belt and beyond.
• All quantities accepted - large or small. Full data security: Drives wiped to US DOD standards and/or destroyed for recycling.
• All materials either reused or recycled, therefore - NO MATERIAL GOES TO LANDFILL.
• Cost effective way of recycling, contact us now for a quote (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Now recycling mobile phones, ink and toner cartridges. Where possible, equipment is refurbished for use by local community groups, low-income households etc - good PR for your company.
PC Sales and Services
• Wide range of new and refurbished PC systems, parts and peripherals. PC Systems starting from £70 with 1 year warranty on all refurbished systems.
• PC Repairs, Full service backup, upgrades, virus spyware removal, health checks.
• Home Delivery Available
Can Collection and Recycling
• Free service within Lanarkshire for business, cafes, pubs, clubs, charities, groups and organisations. Regular or flexible uplifts.
• Bags and bins are provided free of charge.
IT Training Courses
• Flexible IT training courses tailored to your requirements delivered in our dedicated training suite.
• Popular PC Build and Keep course: learn to identify, build and configure a PC – then take it home.
For further info`, contact:
LAMH Recycling Ltd
Dellburn Trading Park
Tel: 01698 264100
Printable view | Share This