Care Training Consortium
Based in Dumfries we have a dedicated team of highly trained professionals. Together we have a wealth of experience, knowledge and understanding of vocational training and workforce development in the care sector at all levels.
They are an approved centre for SQA, ILA, CIEH, REHIS and Stirling University.
They work in partnership with a number of other organisations such…
• Dumfries and Galloway Council
• Fire and Police Service
• Seniors Forum
• Community Learning and Development
• Many Third Sector organisations
Over the last six years, their SVQ training has grown and they can now offer SVQ Health and Social Care Level 3 and 4 Adults and Children & Young People.
Their courses can be delivered on site for your convenience.
They endeavour to use the best and most appropriate trainers, and currently provide training for around 110 care/support/voluntary organisations and local businesses.
• Quality induction and support
• Flexible delivery
• Certificate of attendance
• Assessment and internal verification of SVQs
• External Awarding Body Certificate where appropriate
For more info', contact:
The Care Training Consortium Ltd
Lincluden Community Centre,
Off College Road,
Tel: 01387 249111
Printable view | Share This