CEiS Ayrshire is an employability and regeneration social enterprise, incorporated in 2007. It delivers a comprehensive package of innovative and flexible employability, community regeneration, recruitment and workforce development, and training solutions within Ayrshire and Dumfries and Galloway. This encompasses a number of contracts delivered on behalf of North Ayrshire Council’s Community Planning Partnership, Ingeus, Job Centre Plus and others.
The core employability and employer engagement service is focused on delivering a range of fully integrated services to support clients to enter and sustain employment.
• Engaging and supporting disadvantaged and economically inactive individuals in an area based employment and community regeneration initiative, supporting the hardest to reach and the hardest to help.
• Offering a comprehensive employability service providing individually tailored support to job seekers, including advice, guidance, practical assistance as well as funding support where appropriate.
• Providing a wide range of training opportunities to mirror demands in the local job market and increase the employability of clients.
• Offering a Transitional Employment programme which aims to increase a client’s skills whilst working and earning, it offers up to 6 months’ paid work experience coupled with relevant training.
• Working with local and national employers to assist with recruitment, training and workforce development.
For more information, contact:
26 Eglinton Street
Tel: 01294 322707
Printable view | Share This