Space Artworks is an exciting new gallery, craft shop and art workshop space based in Morningside (Edinburgh).
The aim of this venture is to promote artwork from adults with long-term health issues including physical and learning disabilities and mental health challenges. In addition, the community as a whole will benefit through the support provided to community groups and projects and through the advancement of art and creativity generally.
If making art or craft is your passion. Please get in touch if you would like to promote your artwork through the new gallery in Morningside or online to share your work with other artists, receive feedback and promote your work directly to the public.
Alternatively if you support an individual with a long term illness or disability who you think would like the opportunity to promote their artwork or would be interested in working together please
• An exhibition space showing exciting new work from artists
• Skills workshops in painting, dressmaking, sewing and crafts
• Arts and Craft workshop including specialist workshops for adults with physical or learning disabilities and mental health challenges
• Wonderful, unique Scottish crafts for sale
• A mentoring agent service to artists with disabilities or mental health challenge to promote their work within the gallery and beyond.
If you are interested in helping Space Artworks by becoming a patron please see further details here.
For further info, contact:
410 Morningside Road
Printable view | Share This