BOLD, formally Community Enterprise Marketing, is Scotland's only dedicated marketing social enterprise providing simple skills, tools and strategies to reach more customers and supporters. It is a fully integrated creative agency that deploys an innovative approach to brand development and strategic marketing in the third sector.
BOLD works closely with clients to create engaging and appropriate brands that are articulated using traditional design, digital and offline techniques to provide a tool kit of assets that builds confidence within the organisation and support business growth.
BOLD believes all organisations; large and small, start up or established should have access to original and beautiful creative solutions. Community Enterprise has in-house capability to support all your marketing and communication requirements be it digital or traditional media.
BOLD Marketing is a trading division of Community Enterprise and the marketing service enhances and complements the core work of the organisation. Community Enterprise itself has been working with third sector organisations and both emerging and established social enterprises in Scotland for 26 years, some of which have now become market leaders.
Where possible, BOLD’s approach is based on co-creation or collaborative creation principles. This means working closely with clients, staff, stakeholders and where possible service users. They believe this approach gives a stronger and more robust outcome. Though workshops and regular client visits, they are able to gain a better understanding of the business proposition and it’s complexities. They believe all their clients are creative and by working closely together they are able to articulate the right messages and tell the appropriate stories. The benefits of this inclusive approach are:
• Clarity of brief and understanding of requirements; Clarity of business proposition
• Enhanced creative direction
• Staff and stakeholders feel a greater sense of ownership over the new brand, its direction and articulation
• An enhanced sense of confidence amongst all service and user groups
• A better, more appropriate and robust brand that is meaningful to stakeholders and ultimately customers
• A greater sense of family and support, the organisation cares about its stakeholders, staff and customers
For further info, contact:
C/o Community Enterprise
Inspire Business Centre
Tel: 01506 - 862227
Printable view | Share This