We devise creative activity courses, tailored to meet our clients' needs – whether educational, recreational, therapeutic, team-building, or personal and professional development.
We work with children and adults, in groups or individually, in a creative-learning environment with skilled, experienced and caring staff.
We re-use and re-cycle textiles, wool, yarn, paper, wire and other materials, add design and craft skills to produce new original craftwork.
We are a developing social enterprise, encouraging local community participation.
Their aims are targetted at:
• Encouraging co-operation and exchange of knowledge and practices between local craft workers.
• Developing an organisation which promotes a wide range of crafts and extends the range of activities in scale and design.
• Demonstrating the benefits of participating in craft activities through workshops, demonstrations and exhibitions.
• Enabling access for people of all ages and abilities to release their creative and personal potential.
• Contributing to the social, economic and cultural regeneration of the communities of Girvan and South Carrick.
For further info, contact:
11 Knockcushan Street
Tel: 01465 714682
Printable view | Share This