Red and Black
For the past 4 years AskClyde has been a successful project within the local economic development landscape. This week marks a historic milestone in the organisation's journey as it becomes Red & Black Innovations Community Interest Company (trading as 'Red & Black').
Red & Black provide research and consultancy services to clients in the public, private and social economy sectors. We are committed to delivering the highest possible standards of service to agreed deadlines and can offer a range of services and bespoke packages to suit your needs.
Our skills and expertise can help you:
- develop ideas and new enterprises - from initial discussions, through to feasibility studies, follow up business plans and funding strategies;
- develop your organisation - strategy formation and review, operational evaluation, examine and develop parts of what you do;
- develop your people - motivate your team, managers, volunteers and trustees; enhance leadership and review your organisational learning.
As a Community Interest Company we provide employment, training and volunteering opportunities for people recovering from mental ill health within the West Dunbartonshire area.
These opportunities provide volunteers with:
- increased confidence and reduced isolation;
- increased skills level;
- increased control over life choices.
A growth in these important social and personal skills is essential in the move towards well-being and sustainable employment.
For further info`, contact:
Red & Black
Clydebank Social Economy Centre
63 Kilbowie Road
Tel: 0141 952 5406
Website under construction:
Printable view | Share This